Episode 2: Dr. Staci Gruber
Foremost Cannabis Researcher Dr. Staci Gruber Breaks Down The Latest Findings
Going where few people have gone before her, Dr. Staci Gruber, a world-leader in cannabis research, dissentagles the complexities around cannabinoid studies and reveals mind-blowing findings for the recreational, medical, and general health & wellness cannabis user in this no-holds-barred conversation with Josh and Jesse Stanley.
Dr. Gruber serves as Director of the Cognitive and Clinical Neuroimaging Core as well as directing the MIND (Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery) at McLean Hospital. She’s also an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Listen in as Dr. Gruber talks candidly about:
- Life-changing results from brain function to anxiety, depression, pain, seizure control, and more
- The blurred lines between recreational and medical cannabis users
- Our little-known but vitally important Endocannbinoid System
- Whole plant vs single isolate options - and why that matters
- Research beyond THC and CBD
- Continuing stigma and legalities that thwart research